Network Intelligence - Simplified
Netify provides full transparency into what’s happening on the network. Local deep packet network monitoring coupled with cloud-based analytics to deliver exceptional, business-driven results.
What is Netify?
Netify provides complete visibility and analysis on 100% of the traffic flows on an organization’s networks. Using AI-driven network intelligence, clients benefit from reduced cybersecurity risk, data-driven decision making, increased productivity and improved regulatory compliance.
Netify starts with a Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) network packet analyzer that passively collects data on the local network. The software engine then securely sends metadata to the cloud for collection, analysis and reporting. The full solution is ideally suited to:
- Businesses and organizations in need of data to drive intelligent decision making around how IT is being used
- Business owners and executives who need simple, yet meaningful, network intelligence reporting
- IT admins and MSPs wanting to take advantage of machine learning and a pro-active approach to network threats, bottlenecks and usage
- Integrators looking to provide network visibility and intelligence enhancements in their solutions
Netify is Network Intelligence - Simplified.
Customizable reports and insights to suit the differing needs of end users and decision makers.
Software and hardware agent availability with zero network disruption.
Deep Packet Inspection engine with cloud-based machine learning/analytics.
Monthly archives that can be retrieved on demand for auditing and forensics.
Lightweight Agent - Cloud Based Power
Netify is integrated into firewalls, routers, SD-WAN solutions and other devices. Are you looking to integrate network intelligence into your solution? Run Netify as a native agent on your supported Linux or BSD based platform, or inside one of the many container technologies.
- Secure, lightweight agent
- Powerful, cloud-based analytics
- Centralized reporting of distributed networks
- Near real-time and historical data archives
- Multitenant architecture
Network monitoring can’t be done on a human scale anymore - especially when dealing with complex, evolving security threats. Netify’s advanced machine learning simplifies network traffic analysis, filters out the noise and highlights what matters most.Benefits
With today’s modern and increasingly encrypted network traffic, you need more than basic NetFlow data. Netify provides enhanced DPI traffic analysis to provide effective protocol detection, advanced application classification, security analytics and more.Features
Start your 7-day free trial today. Your first step is to install the Netify inspection agent on your network. There are a variety of options and configurations available. Once installed, metadata and cloud analytics will become available in the Netify portal.Get Netify