Netify DPI - netifyd Agent
Managing modern networks requires insights into the application, protocol, security, and data intelligence layers. Netflow data is good, but deep packet inspection (DPI) provides the additional data to deliver better digital experiences to end users and businesses.
In a nutshell, Netify DPI ingests network traffic, deconstructs the data, and transforms it into actionable results.
Here are just a few examples of how Netify DPI is used around the world:
- Prioritizing network traffic based on application and modern protocols, not IP lists
- Pinpointing bottlenecks by application, for example, Microsoft Teams response times
- Identifying malicious traffic, even when encrypted
- Creating application-level QoS/latency policies
- Generating latency-friendly routing policies in multiWAN/SD-WAN environments
How It Works
Before diving into the detailed developer documentation, please take the time to look over the How It Works document. This provides a high-level overview of the workflows with Netify DPI.
Netify DPI agent highlights include:
- Open-source core
- Small footprint
- Custom signatures
- Optional cloud intelligence
Why Netify DPI?
- Differentiating your product
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Reliability and experience
- Knowledge and support
- Open-source, open integration