We've gone to great lengths to ensure your data is private. Any identifying information you provide to the Netify platform (non CRM data) is encrypted with zero-knowledge encryption. The passphrase you use in setting up an organization is only known to you and is never transferred off your browser or mobile client.
Netify does not store actual data carried over your network, only metadata. Metadata includes statistics and summaries of flow data like:
- what application was detected
- source and destination IP addresses
- how much bandwidth was transferred
eGloo is an incorported Canadian company whose team members have built Netify. To learn more about eGloo, click here.
Your agent provision code is unique to your hardware. It is generated on installation of the Netify agent software. Depending on the platform you have installed the agent on, it can usually be obtained through the graphical user interface. If a user interface is not available, you can retrieve the agent provision code from a command line using:
The Netify agent can be safely and securely added into your network in three different ways, depending on your network topology and hardware:
- Installed on an existing and supported Firewall or Gateway
- Installed on a dedicated appliance or virtual machine connected to the mirror port on a network switch
- Installed a dedicated appliance and placed in-line between your core switch and gateway
Firewall / Gateway
Mirror/Span Port and Virtual Machines
The account owner of an organization can set the renewal to 'Allow Expire'. After your subscription expires, the organization and all data will be deleted. We do not offer refunds.