Netify Informatics provides a way for you to access your network data from outside the Netify portal. It is ideal for integrating any of the metrics and intelligence coming from the Netify cloud platform into other business applications or custom platforms you may be using.
All the features and data that you see through the Netify portal is also available via our API.
Netify Agent - Open Source
Are you looking for developer information on the Netify Agent - the open source deep packet inspection engine and network analyzer that runs on your local network?Netify Agent
The Netify Informatics API is built around the REST web services concepts. Our API includes:
- Predictable resource-oriented URLs
- Standard HTTP response codes along with augmented error codes
- Data privacy and encryption
- Enhanced validation handling
- Standard authentication
- Common data filters and settings
- Common data fields and metrics
- Cross-origin resource sharing (CORS)
- JSON response payloads
You can jump right in by going through an example in the Getting Started guide - no account or API keys required:
Informatics API Reference
The Netify Informatics API Reference documentation provides detailed information on the available API endpoints.