Netify features at a glance
The Netify agent tracks and automatically adds any new devices found on the local network for classification, association and labeling.
- Real-time device discovery and alerting
- Automatic classification of device type using packet analysis
- User-provided data is 100% private, encrypted with a passphrase known only to users
The Netify machine learning engine is continually analyzing network flows and devices on the network to identity threats and risky behavior.
- Alert and educate team-members
- Reduce cybersecurity risk
- Continuous analysis beyond point-in-time retroactively scans for malicious content
The Netify machine learning engine and deep packet inspection engine is able to identify applications in use on the network.
- Map flows to an application - including encrypted traffic
- Historical archiving of employee or team-members activity on the network to help solve productivity or policy issues
- Netify maintains a dynamic list of application signatures
Is a VoIP call suddenly breaking up or video stalling? Find out instantly what devices on the network are increasing latency and consuming bandwidth.
- Identify users/devices consuming the most bandwidth
- Identify the top websites being visited
- Geolocation reports
- Real-time and historical data
Can you say you’re tracking every single connection being made out of and into a local network?
- Archive all flow connection metadata for one year or longer
- Drill down into reports to provide detailed information on user, device, protocol, application and more
- Discover connections using weak SSL/TLS versions and ciphers
Filter out the noise amongst the millions of packet flows to identify the important signals - help IT and managers make better business decisions
The Netify mobile app for iPhone and Android provides an always on link to agent reporting to the cloud
- Mobile app makes it simple to access data and receive alerts - anywhere, anytime
- Maintains customer privacy by storing the encryption key on a mobile device, not Netify’s servers