Netify features at a glance
Is your VoIP call suddenly breaking up or video stalling? Find out instantly what devices on your network are increasing latency and consuming bandwidth.
- Identify users/devices consuming the most bandwidth
- Identify the top websites being visited
- Geolocation reports
- Real-time and historical data
The Netify machine learning engine is continually analyzing network flows to both detect and predict malware threats.
- Map flows to an application - including encrypted traffic
- Historical archiving of employee or team-members activity on the network to help solve productivity or policy issues
- Netify maintains a growing and dynamic database of defined applications.
Can you say you’re tracking every single connection being made out of and into your network?
- Archive all flow connection metadata for one year or longer
- Drill down into reports to provide detailed information on user, device, protocol, application and more
- Discover connections using weak SSL/TLS versions and ciphers
The Netify agent tracks and automatically adds any new devices found on your network for classification, association and labeling.
- Real-time device discovery and alerting
- Automatic classification of device type using Fingerbank
- User-provided data is 100% private, encrypted with a passphrase known only to you
Filter out the noise amongst the millions of packet flows to identify the signals your network traffic is telling you to make key business decisions
The Netify mobile app for iPhone and Android provides an always on link to agent reporting to the cloud
- Mobile app makes it simple to access data and receive alerts - anywhere, anytime
- Maintains customer privacy by storing the encryption key on your mobile device, not Netify’s servers