Smarter Bandwidth Usage Monitoring
Being able to visualize traffic patterns and consumption on your network is critical whether you’re a business owner, or a network admin who’s responsible for ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
Netify’s bandwidth usage monitoring tools don’t just count data packets on the edge of your network. They provide a customizable analysis that lets you quickly understand and resolve issues related to bandwidth usage on your network.
Netify’s bandwidth monitoring tools, analysis and reports help you:
- View real-time and historical bandwidth usage
- Determine users and/or devices consuming network resources
- Graphically display bandwidth usage by customizable filters
- Proactively address network bottlenecks
- Assist with capacity planning
- Visualize geolocation metadata
Unlike other bandwidth reporting tools, Netify’s deep packet inspection (DPI) engine classifies and categorizes network traffic by application, protocol, device, source and destination location. When combined with Netify’s filters and historical charting tools, pulling business intelligence in your network traffic data has never been easier.
How Network Intelligence Helps
Network bandwidth - the ability to upload and download data that drives today’s business - is finite. As with any limited resource, making the most efficient use of what you have is key.
Even a few employees streaming high definition video, using peer-to-peer file sharing services or viewing inappropriate web content can quickly saturate your data flows, cause bottlenecks and present human resource challenges. This non-essential (or prohibited) traffic can have impact your business in many ways:
- Performance issues with competing business-critical platforms like VoIP, video-conferencing, remote access and VPN
- Reduced employee productivity
- Increased legal liability and exposure to cyber-security threats