Track Every Single Connection on the Network
In a typical organization, upwards of a million connections per week can be generated - even on small, low-bandwidth networks. Each connection represents a data exchange between an Internet-connected device on the local network and the outside world.
Tapping into live stream of Netify’s connection tracking tool provides visibility into your organization’s network traffic in real-time. Using Netify’s Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) engine, you’ll be able to quickly view:
- Which computer or device inside your network is responsible
- Geographic location of the destination connection
- How much bandwidth is being consumed
- What applications and protocols are associated with the connection
Having access to this data provides a straightforward, low-overhead way to understand what network traffic is from legitimate business communications, as well as what might be classified as time-wasting or policy-breaking activities (e.g., torrents, file streaming, etc.), and even potentially nefarious attempts from third parties to breach network cybersecurity.
A Complete Log of Network Traffic
Historical connection tracking data can be hugely valuable to businesses in several scenarios. For example:
- Human resources dealing with employee performance issues or breaches of company policy
- When working with cyber-security consulting agencies to track down a breach or the source of a malware infection
- Demonstrating compliance for regulatory agencies
Netify subscriptions allow customers to retain a custom duration of network flow history - anywhere from 3 to 12 months. For longer retention periods, contact us.